Vendor/Exhibitor Booth Rules & Regulations
These rules and regulations have been established to ensure the safety of the event participants, you and your company’s staff and to comply with our insurance requirements. Please review these rules and regulations carefully as they will be strictly enforced and any person or group in violation of these rules will have their vendor booth shut down without refund and be banned from future participation.
1. All local laws must be followed in regards to merchandise sold, distributed or displayed. Remember, this is a family event, no obscene or pornographic materials may be in plain sight. If any objects are determined by Wilton Manors Entertainment Group (WMEG) to be offensive or objectionable, you will be asked to remove or not display those objects. All decisions by the WMEG Executive Manager are final. Failure to observe any directions by the Executive Manager will result in the vendor booth being shut down.
2. All electricity for the booths must be purchased from the Festival. You may not run power to any booth on your own. If you do this it will be disconnected and you will be ﬁned $150.
3. Cooking is not permitted in booths without prior permission from & appropriate permitting from WMEG & the City of Wilton Manors
4. Alcohol and Beer Sales or Service is not permitted.
5. All sales ﬁnal, refunds will not be provided.
6. All vendors must conform to “event pricing”.
7. NO GLASS permitted on the drive. This includes bottles and all other glass items.
8. Violations will result in suspension of operations without refund.
Arrival and Setup
Wilton Drive will be closed at 4:30 a.m. on Saturday, June 17th from N.E. 20 ST to NE 26 ST (5 Points at Dixie Highway) for the Festival.
1. The week before the event we will provide you with your booth location and check in site.
2. Exhibitors may begin checking in at 12:00 pm Special set-up (pre-arranged with WMEG) will be allowed at 11:00 a.m.
3. All Exhibitor check-ins will be handled on a drive-through basis as you enter the setup area. The will be two check-in locations.
4. All vehicles must be removed from Wilton Drive by 2:00 p.m. Vehicles should only be on the drive while unloading. Once you have unloaded your vehicle, please go park and then come back to set up your booth.
5. Parking is available at any of the designated lots for $20. A map of all lots have added to this website under th
6. You can check-in and access Wilton Drive only at the following two locations.
The intersection of Wilton Drive and NE 21st Ct between City Hall and EAT restaurant-approach from from Dixie Highway to the east side of Wilton Drive
Sterling Accounting, 2435. N. Dixie Hwy.
Booth Assignments and Space
All booth assignments are made by WMEG and are FINAL. If you have a preference to where your booth is located, please indicate your preference no later than Wednesday, June 13th.. While we cannot guarantee your space request, we will try our best to accommodate you. Keep in mind that major event sponsors do get premium booth locations ﬁrst.
1. Any exhibitor/vendor that attempts to change booths or move tents will be shut down without refund.
2. Sharing of booths by multiple vendors is not allowed without prior consent of WMEG.
3. No motorized vehicles are allowed on Wilton Drive during the event without prior permission from WMEG. Any vendor wishing to display a vehicle must rent additional booth space. If a canopy is not needed you must let us know when your complete your registration.
4. All exhibitors must keep their materials in their booth space. You cannot spread your space outside of your booth space. Feather ﬂags and other signage for your booth is allowed as long as they are secured to ensure no risk of injury to attendees.
The Wilton manors Stonewall Festival Marketplace ofﬁcially opens at 3:00 p.m. All vendors must keep their booths open until 11:00 p.m. Vendors must remain on the Drive until 11:00 p.m. do to security protocols out of our control.
Booth Break-down and Loading
All exhibitors should break-down their booths no later than 12:00 or 12:30 am, or whenever the all clear comes from the Wilton Mnaors Police Department
1. It is strongly recommended that you have something with wheels available to you so you can return your items to your vehicle.
2. No vehicles will be allowed back on the drive until after the police have completed their sweep of the drive. We anticipate that this will occur at approximately 12:00 – 12:30p.m.
3. Vehicles are only allowed back on the drive for loading purposes between 12:00 or12:30 a.m.- 1:00 am.
4. We thank you for participating in the event. We wish you a successful day.
5. Please contact Customer Service at 754 200 2989 ext 610 if you have any questions or concerns.