Display your business in front of thousands of potential customers while helping to keep the annual Wilton Manors Stonewall Parade and festival, the largest LGBTQ event in the Greater Fort Lauderdale area, free.
- Place a 7-foot by 3.5-foot banner along the Parade route.
- The $300 price of adoption includes the banner and all-day display.
- You will need to provide a camera-ready design no later than May 31st, 2019.
- You should allow a 3-inch border all around to account for the grommets.
- The design can include color graphics.
- The final design must be approved by WMEG.
- We will display the banner on the inside of the parade route, specific location not guaranteed. Banners are reusable, but you will need to collect the banner from the barricade at the end of the event.
- To submit your banner design or for more information, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Click the link below to place a banner order.